VENTURA DESIGN – The machine:
This CMM convinces with its most robust construction and very clean running performance Having completely disengageable drives in both axes Y and Z, the machine can also be used as manual machine at any time – albeit its milling capability.
- Measuring plate at floor level, walkable and driveable, in one piece or multiple parts, made of special grey cast iron, flatness according to DIN 876/II.
- Thin-bed option: the construction of the measuring plate can be reduced to up to a height of 210 mm depending on the quality of floor and foundation.
- Motor-driven X-axis: operation via hand-held control/joystick or (optionally) electronic hand wheel.
- Manual/motor-driven Y- and Z-axes: these axes can be switched from manual to CNC mode and vice versa at any time (via hand-held control).
- The machine is equipped with a dirt resistant magnetic measuring system in all axes (resolution 0.001 mm)
- Clamping / blocking: the machine can be clamped or also blocked – for fine adjustment as support for the user – via push buttons at the machine or control panel.
Wireless hand panel
- Two variants:
For measuring against CAD in combination with milling (HT400)
For marking out in manual operation in turn with milling (HT1000) )
- Both control panels comply with the standard DECT and therefore meet highest security standards. .
- They are suitable for one-hand operation (joystick-function).
- There are several freely programmable keys for special functions available.
- The disengagement of the axes (Y and Z) to manual or purely motor-driven (X-axis) operation and vice versa can be triggered with the manual control panel. The respective operating status (clamping on/off) is shown on the display.
- Fault reports of the CMM control are shown with an error-code key on the display of the control panel.
Electronic Hand Wheel (option)
- Additional option for motorised X axis
- Movement of X axis in fast and fine gear
- Application of measuring points with push button
- portable ergonomically design unit
- Double protected guides: Protective tape on the guides, furthermore protection by a protrusion inside the machine
- Hardened and chrome-plated guide-ways on columns and traversing arm ensure longevity and wear resistance of the machine, particularly in more difficult ambient conditions, e.g. during milling.
- Flexible textile bellows for the protection of the traversing arm: easy to mount and remove, washable, no restriction of ease of running.
- A multitude of adjusting elements in all axes ensures high precision and reliability of the machine also in the long run.
- On-board control unit: this reduces the number of the attached cables in the X-axis and contributes to the machine’s ease of running while reducing its susceptibility to failure by cable break etc.